Planet Krull

Just one man. Just one voice. Just one planet.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Reverend?

A query from a reader (all two of you) asks, "So what's with the 'reverend' thing, anyway." It's a good question.

I am not a man of the cloth. On matters religious I am agnostic, but for practical purposes an atheist. Back in high school one of my computer teachers started calling me "Reverend Krull." I was part of a group that hung out in the computer room during lunch and after school. I cannot remember the genesis of that christening, and it was surely meant to be funny (and as I recall, it was).

When Blogger.com asked me to come up with a nom de blog, "Reverend Krull" popped into my head.

Given that a blog could, in a way, be compared to a pulpit in a church, perhaps the title isn't too off the mark.

[post made via email 6/10/2006 @ 6:10 P.M.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - I thought perhaps "Reverend Krull" was a Star Trek reference I had neve rheard before! LOL!

6/25/2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home